Cranial Sacral Therapy
Cranial Sacral Therapy is a light touch modality that taps into the subtle flexion and extension of the skeletal system, cerebral spinal fluid movement, and the nervous system. The practioner supports the body's self-healing regulatory system with a sophisticated hands-on method restoring balance.
- The Body is a unit
- The body has the inate ability to regulate and heal its self
- Structure and function are reciprocally interrelated
- A rational treatment regimen is based on these principles
My personal experience with Cranial Sacral Therapy was life changing. For the first time in my life I felt that the causal point of discord in my body was addressed and released. After only six once a week sessions I felt fundamentally change at core of my being. As I continue my journey giving and receiving Cranial Sacral the mysteries and blessing of this gift continue to unfold.
What to expect:
Client is fully clothed and laying comfortably on treatment table. The practitioner lays very light hands on the treatment area. This is generally comfortable and relaxing, although body sensations and emotions may arise.
- Healing, alleviating a range of illness and dysfunction, including chronic pain, central nervous system disorders, head and neck pain, TMJ dysfunction, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, seizure disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic sinusitis, and more
- Improved functioning of the autonomic nervous system, enabling the body to respond more effectively to stress
- Improved immune system function
- Release of tissue and bone restrictions, improving mobility
- Tension release
- Pain alleviation
- Energy flow
- Overall relaxation and revitalization