Massage - Yoga - Cranial Sacral Therapy - Meditation - Energy-work - Sound Healing
Benefits of Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Healing, alleviating a range of illness and dysfunction, including chronic pain, central nervous system disorders, head and neck pain, TMJ dysfunction, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, seizure disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic sinusitis, and more
- Improved functioning of the autonomic nervous system, enabling the body to respond more effectively to stress
- Improved immune system function
- Release of tissue and bone restrictions, improving mobility
- Tension release
- Pain alleviation
- Energy flow
- Overall relaxation and revitalization
Benefits of massage
Massage is generally considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. It's increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.